The objective of the Crowder College Nursing training program is to build graduates who can demonstrate entry-level competencies as registered nurses (RNs), to provide a basis for continued learning, and to provide a several entry training program where licensed practical nurses can enter with highly developed standing or pupils may enter with no prior nursing education.
The training program is endorsed by the Missouri State Board of Nursing and is authorized by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
Graduation from the nursing training program will never guarantee eligibility to write the licensure examination. Eligibility is decided on a person basis by Missouri State Board of Nursing dependent on the Missouri Nursing Practice Act section 335.066 (1 to 14).
The nursing faculty highly believes that the student must be an enthusiastic participant in the educational process
About The School
Crowder College, founded in 1963 on the grounds of the past Fort Crowder, is a two (2) year community college serving the Community College Region of Newton and also McDonald regions in southwestern Missouri, United States of America and other outlying locations, granting certificates, diplomas, and also associate’s degrees.
The term honors General Enoch Crowder, a prominent Missourian, soldier, and also statesman, and the veterans of World War I, who obtained their training at Fort Crowder.
The Longwell Museum, situated in the Crowder College Elsie Plaster Community Centre, has a lot of displays and artifacts from the Fort Crowder period, while over 50,000 military personnel. Crowder has accomplished global recognition for its revolutionary alternative energy training program, under the guidance of division chair Art Boyt.
Total program cost is USD $15,230
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Complete an application for admission.
- Submit a $40 application fee, $50 if applying to multiple sites.
- Submit official copies of his/her college transcripts.
- Submit an official copy of ACT scores.
- Submit an official copy of his/her high school diploma or GED.
- Submit three references that can be contacted.
- Submit a letter from the Nursing Program Coordinator of the program they attended indicating their status at the time of withdrawal.
- Take a fundamental final and score a passing grade.
- Pass a comprehensive dosage calculation exam with 90% or better.
Once a student has completed the above requirements, they will meet with an admission board and may be admitted on a space available basis.
Address: 601 Laclede Ave, Neosho, MO 64850, USA
Submit your review
Leave a Reply