If you have been searching for the appropriate RN program, search no more. Concorde Career College prepares you completely through a combination of classroom theory and practical, clinical training programs in various health care functions. Once the training program is completed, eligible graduates may be seated for the NCLEX-RN examination to become a certified Registered Nurse.
Following successful completion of the nursing degree training program as well as the National Council Licensure Assessment for Registered Nurses ( NCLEX-RN ), graduates can find employment in several job settings, such as: Hospitals, Acute care facilities, Sub-acute care facilities, surgical centers, and Ambulatory care centers .
To get ready for an important role in the health care industry, Concorde provides complete, knowledge-based training programs in the following fields: Care of patients with complex illnesses, Critical thinking, Maternal-child care, Proper care of the pediatric patient as well as Community health.
Through a profession in nursing, you can confidently impact the lives of people in your community while accomplishing a sense of fulfillment performing meaningful work in the health care industry. Concorde can assist you to achieve your career ambitions while also assisting your family and also community through nursing training programs that equip you from the very start through career-ready training programs and education.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Concorde Career Colleges, Inc. owns as well as operates proprietary, postsecondary establishments that offer vocational career training for professions in the developing field of health-care. Concorde serves the section of the populace seeking a career-focused education. We presently operate sixteen campuses in eight states. Concorde was established in 1988 as a Delaware corporation, but most of the colleges have already been training health care professionals for nearly 50 years.
Council on Occupational Education (COE) Licensed by the Accrediting Commission of the Council on Occupational Education (COE). Concorde is accredited for operation as a postsecondary educational organization.
Total program cost is $21,502 USD
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Receipt of completed application for the nursing program(s).
- Minimum of 2.5 GPA (based on the last 24 hours of credit)for students with previous college work.
- Minimum of 2.5 high school GPA for students without prior college work (GED acceptable).
- Eligibility for English 101, Math 116 (LPN) and MTH 100 (RN). 6.Eligibility for BIO 201 during the first term of Associate Degree nursing courses.
- BIO 201 and BIO 202 must have been completed within the last five years of program admission.
- Prerequisite (s) per the Upward Mobility curriculum must be met (ENG 101, MTH 100, BIO 201, BIO 202, and NUR 200).
- Proof of Graduation from a State Board of Nursing approved PN Program
- Meeting the essential functions or technical standards required for nursing.
You must have completed the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS) prior to application. The TEAS test must have been taken within the last 3 years prior to admission. This test may be repeated only after a 6 week time period has lapsed.
Concorde Career College
Address: 111 Havana St, Aurora, CO 80010
Submit your review