Clovis Community College (CCC) offers a two (2) year Career Mobility Associate Degree Nursing. They are two levels to obtain an Associate of Applied Science degree in Nursing.
Level I (Semesters 1 and 2)– Pupils who complete Level I will earn a Certificate of Completion in Practical Nursing and are qualified to sit and write the National Council Licensure Examination for Practical Nursing (NCLEX-PN) for licensing as a practical nurse (LPN).
Level II (Semesters 3 and 4)– Pupils who complete Level II will earn an Associate of Applied Science degree in Nursing (AAS) and are qualified to sit and write the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN) for licensing as a registered nurse (RN).
About The School
Clovis Community College (CCC), situated in Clovis, New Mexico, United States, is a higher education institution offering instruction at the associate’s degree level.
As a result of the close proximity and also past interactions, Clovis Community College works closely with Eastern New Mexico University to provide area residents with educational possibilities. It was founded July 1, 1991.
Total estimated program cost is USD $12,140
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Applicants must complete an application packet for admission to the Nursing Application packets are available online and in the Office of Admissions and Records and must be on file in that office by June 1 of each year to be considered for admission to the Nursing Program for the following fall semester or by October 1 of each year to be considered for admission to the Nursing Program for the following spring semester. The applicant’s file must contain the following information:
- A completed Nursing Application.
- A completed CCC Application for Admission if not currently enrolled.
- All transcripts as indicated in Item 2.
- Minimum GPA of 2.5 as indicated in Item 3.
- Applicants will be scheduled for an allied health occupation exam by the Nursing Department after the student’s application has been received by the nursing department.
- All college transcripts and CLEP scores must be forwarded to the Office of Admissions and Records. Official transcripts must be sent directly to the Office of Admissions and Records or delivered in an envelope sealed by the institution granting credit. Applications will not be considered complete and forwarded to the Nursing Department until the Office of Admissions and Records receives official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Applicants must have a minimum cumulative grade point average (GPA) of 5 in the general education and related requirements in the NSG degree plan.
- If additional program recruiting becomes necessary, CCC will accept applications received after the June 1 deadline for admission to the following fall semester or after the October 1 deadline for admission to the following spring semester. To be accepted to the Nursing Program, applicants must have met all requirements listed in items 1, 2, 3, and 4. Applications will be accepted based on the date the nursing application was submitted and the date all requirements were completed.
- BIOL 211, BIOL 212, and BIOL 222 must have been completed within the five (5) years prior to applying for the Nursing Program. BIOL 212 can be taken during the first semester after acceptance into the Level 1 Nursing
- Applicants are eligible for admission consideration regardless of age, race, religion, national origin, sex, or non-limiting disabilities.
Clovis Community College
Address: 417 Schepps Blvd, Clovis, NM 88101
Submit your review
Leave a Reply