The academic training program in professional nursing (RN) is completely defined in the Clinton Community College Catalog. The training program is completely certified by the University of the State of New York and also nationally certified by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing, Inc.
The training program of study in professional nursing is securely structured and also sequential. Pupils may receive course credit for enrollment, transfer or even advanced placement based on college and Nursing Training program policy. Your academic counselor will assist you to register for each and every semester.
Pupils wanting transfer credit for earlier college work must stick to the procedures as outlined in the College Catalog. The training program objective is educating pupils to incorporate the science and caring art of nursing, while providing safe, patient-centered care, high quality, and making use of evidence-based practice, teamwork, and technology. Upon successful completion of the training program pupil earns an A.A.S in Nursing degree.
About The School
Clinton Community College is situated in the Town of Plattsburgh, a few kilometers south of the city of Plattsburgh in Clinton County, New York, United States. It is a community college division of the State University of New York.
Clinton Community College (CCC) is a member of the State University of New York (SUNY), which supervises a network of sixty-four (64) campuses, 30 of which are locally sponsored community colleges. Clinton Community College is a residential campus which has 2,200 co-educational undergraduates with a standard class size of eighteen. Situated on Lake Champlain, it is an hour or so south of Montreal, Quebec and also across the lake from Burlington, Vermont. It was founded in the year 1966.
Total estimated program cost is USD $22,770
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Nursing applications are available and must be submitted between October 1 and February 1 each year for the class beginning the following fall term.
- Demonstrate competency in basic mathematics (eligible for Mat 101 or higher). Competency may be determined by completion of a college level math course, CCC Placement Test, SAT or ACT.
- Demonstrate competence in college level writing equivalent to Eng 101 – English Composition. Competency may be determined by completion of a ENG 101 course, CCC Placement Test, SAT – Writing or ACT – English.
- Demonstrate competence in Reading. Competency may be determined by completion of at least 15 college level credits in English or Social Sciences, CCC Placement Test, SAT – Verbal or ACT – Reading.
- Submit official high school transcripts or copy of GED, scores and certificate portions.
- Submit official transcripts from all previous colleges attended.
- Submit ACT and/or SAT results if available.
- Submit required health forms upon acceptance.
- Accepted Nursing Students are required to have access to a computer with internet capabilities for regular communication with Faculty on assignments, Clinton student portal and web mail services.
Clinton Community College
Address: 136 Clinton Point Dr, Plattsburgh, NY 12901
Submit your review
Leave a Reply