The Nursing LPN to RN Progression training program allows eligible pupils to shorten the time needed to complete the Nursing associate’s degree.
Pupils enter the Nursing course W at the 3rd level, taking Bridge and also Transition courses (NUR 105 and NUR 106) rather than the course NUR 103. These courses validate basic nursing competencies and also cover pediatric nursing skills, along with related clinical experiences.
The LPN-to-RN pupils also complete the non-nursing demands of the traditional Nursing training program. During the final semester of the program, pupils must pass a nationally standardized extensive examination to be able to pass the final theory course. Two groups of pupils are admitted during each and every academic year.
This Nursing Training program is provisionally endorsed by The Ohio Board of Nursing. This Nursing Training program is certified with conditions by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Cincinnati State Technical and Community College (shortened CSTCC; also referred to as Cincinnati State) is a technical and community college situated in the Clifton neighborhood of Cincinnati, Ohio, United States Of America.
The college is certified by The Higher Learning Commission. Chartered by the Ohio Board of Regents in 1969, Cincinnati State was formerly Cincinnati Technical College (CTC).
Total estimated program cost is USD $13,617.84-$21,793.04
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Fill out an application. There is no fee to apply. A $15 nonrefundable admission fee will be billed only after you register for classes.
- Have your transcripts sent. Have your official high school and college transcripts (if applicable) or GED scores sent directly to the Office of Admission. Hand-carried high school/college transcripts are not accepted. GED scores will be accepted hand carried, faxed or emailed. High school transcripts will be accepted if sent via eScript-Safe or Docufide/Parchment Inc. Have your transcripts mailed to:
Office of Admission
3520 Central Parkway, Suite 181 Main
Cincinnati, Ohio 45223
- Has been admitted to the Nursing Program at Cincinnati State, with a NURP
- Has completed all Academic Foundation courses as required by the CollegePlacement
- Holds an active, unencumbered LPN license.
- Has completed all non-nursing courses listed in the first semester of the published NURP
- Has a minimum of 2.750 cumulative GPA at Cincinnati State.
- Has taken the TEAS test within the past two years and earned the minimum required score levels.
Address: 3520 Central Pkwy, Cincinnati, OH 45223
Phone: (513) 569-1500
Submit your review