The Nursing Training program at Chattanooga State Community College readies pupils to be registered nurses who will assist meet the present and also emerging requirements in the workplace for registered nurses (RNs).
Graduates use a clinical decision-making technique to provide care to varied persons across the lifespan. A fresh daytime class is accepted each and every fall. The night time training program includes five clinical training program courses and also takes 2 and one-half years to fulfill. New night time classes are accepted every other year on the odd numbered years. A minimum grade of “C” has to be attained in all courses contained in the overview of required hours.
Graduates of the training program are prepared to sit and write the NCLEX-RN licensure examination to obtain the rank of registered nurse (RN). Certified by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN) and Endorsed by Tennessee State Board of Nursing.
About The School
Chattanooga State Community College, also referred to as Chattanooga State or even Chatt State is a public, extensive community college situated in Chattanooga, Tennessee, USA.
Total estimated tuition fee $18,335
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- All RN application materials must be received on or before March 1 of each year.
- College GPA of 2.0 or greater
- If not a current student at Chattanooga State, complete a college application.
- Provide official high school and college transcripts to the Chattanooga State Admissions Office. Important Note: If you have classes in-progress at another college, your transcripts will not be evaluated until Chattanooga State receives a complete and final transcript.
- Take the ACT, SAT or college entrance test, if applicable.
- Submit vaccination requirements for Chattanooga State’s Admission Office. (Program immunization records are not required until after acceptance into the program.)
- Submit a copy of your high school transcript (If you are claiming high school chemistry with a “B” or better, you must submit a copy of your official high school transcript.)
- If you are planning to take prerequisites and general education classes at Chattanooga State, make an appointment with a N&AH Academic Advisor to create an academic plan.
- ATI TEAS:
- Reading –(53 questions) 64 minutes: (Key Ideas & Details (15%); Craft & Structure (9%); Integration of Knowledge & Ideas (7%) = 31%
- Math – (36 questions) 54 minutes: Number & Algebra (16%); Measurement & Data (6%) = 22%
- Science – (53 questions) 63 minutes: Human Anatomy & Physiology (21%); Life & Physical Sciences (5%); Scientific Reasoning (5%) = 31%
- English and Language Usage – (28 questions) 28 minutes: Conventions of Standard English (6%); Knowledge of Language (6%); Vocabulary Acquisition (4%) = 15%
Chattanooga State Community College
Address: 4501 Amnicola Hwy, Chattanooga, TN 37406
Submit your review