- Chamberlain College of Nursing’s BSN degree training program is an entry-level training program that enables you to obtain your BSN degree in as few as 3-years of year-round study rather than the common 4-years with summers off, enabling pupils to enter the workforce earlier than their peers at various other higher education institutions.
- At the St. Louis campus, you can take the first steps towards your nursing career with the CCNE accredited-Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) degree program.
- Nurses that have an active RN license can earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in as few as 3-semesters- web-based and on your schedule.
- The Registered Nurse to BSN Online Degree Completion Option is part of Chamberlain’s comprehensive CCNE Certified- BSN training program.
- Chamberlain’s BSN curriculum is built to advance students’ ability to retain and also apply vital knowledge.
- The CCNE certified the Bachelor of Science in Nursing at the Chamberlain College of Nursing.
About the school
- Chamberlain College of Nursing is a for-profit nursing institution that offers Bachelor, Master and also doctoral degree programs in nursing. It is also a subsidiary of DeVry Education Group.
- Chamberlain College of Nursing was very first founded in St. Louis in the year 1889, under the name Deaconess School of Nursing. The Deaconess tradition started in 19th-Century Europe when Theodor Fliedner of Kaiserswerth, Germany, founded the first Deaconess Home and also Hospital in the year 1836. The word deaconess signifies “one who is dedicated to service,” being the feminine gender of the word deacon. Their headquarters is situated in Downers Grove, IL.
- Chamberlain College of Nursing offers undergraduate programs allowing pupils to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (offered at all campus locations). The BSN degree training program does not require any previous experience and also allows students to complete their degree in as few as 3-years, rather than the typical 4-years with summers off.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $22,970
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
New students are enrolled three times per year.
- High school CGPA of 2.75 or GED® test score of 551 if taken between 2002-2013 or a minimum score of 600 if taken in 2014 or after
- College CGPA of 2.75 (must include at least 24 credit hours, excluding developmental courses)
- A2 Admission Assessment custom score of 73 which is inclusive of all academic subject areas
Our admission representatives are available to answer your questions about admission requirements and walk you through the application process. Call 877.751.578 to speak to a representative
Chamberlain students or applicants with a LPN or LVN license have the opportunity to earn the 3-year BSN degree with up to 9 proficiency credits for qualifying students who pass skills validation tests and proficiency exams.
To be eligible to apply, students must be admitted to the BSN program and hold an unrestricted, active or in-active license, as a practical/vocational nurse from the US or a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the National Council of the State Boards of Nursing (NCSBN) with no active discipline or restrictions on the license.
Address: 11830 Westline Industrial Drive Suite 106 St. Louis, MO 63146
Submit your review