- Chamberlain College of Nursing’s BSN degree training program allows pupils to earn their BSN degree in three years of year-round study rather than the typical four years with summers off, enabling students to enter the workforce ahead of their colleagues at other higher education institutions.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education certifies the BSN degree training program at Chamberlain College of Nursing. The Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree training program consists of a minimum of 56 credit hours in liberal arts, 122 credit hours and also sciences and 66 credit hours in nursing.
- Practical experience in both the Chamberlain SIMCARE CENTER along with the on-site clinical setting permit nursing pupils to work side-by-side with faculty, peers, mentors, and also experienced professional nurses as they improve their direct patient-care nursing skills.
- Nurses who have an active Registered Nurse license can earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree in as few as three semesters- web-based and on your schedule.
About the school
- Florence Nightingale, the founder of contemporary nursing, studied at a Deaconess facility in Germany and also later applied the ideas she learned to her nursing practice. In the year 1889, an evangelical pastor in St. Louis, Missouri, proposed building healthcare services according to the Deaconess model to address the demand of the local community. Those services developed into the Deaconess School of Nursing and, later Deaconess College of Nursing.
- In March the year 2005, DeVry Education Group obtained Deaconess. A term of the purchasing agreement required DeVry to modify the name of the institution. The selected name, the Chamberlain, is gotten from the Middle English word “chaumberlein,” meaning “chief steward”– in recognition of the position of the nurse as the central steward and also coordinator of patient care.
- At present, with a College of Nursing along with a College of Health Professions, a growing network of campuses, and robust web-based offerings, Chamberlain University never stops to raise the standard of nursing and healthcare education and also advance healthcare outcomes in communities countrywide and all over the world.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $20,560
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
New students are enrolled three times per year.
- High school CGPA of 2.75 or GED® test score of 551 if taken between 2002-2013 or a minimum score of 600 if taken in 2014 or after
- College CGPA of 2.75 (must include at least 24 credit hours, excluding developmental courses)
- A2 Admission Assessment custom score of 73 which is inclusive of all academic subject areas
RN-BSN ONLINE TRACK
A nursing diploma or Associate Degree in Nursing from an institution recognized by the Department of Education.
- A minimum Cumulative Grade Point Average (CGPA) of 2.0 on a 4.0 scale.
- Current, active, unrestricted RN license in the U.S. or in a jurisdiction that is an associate member of the NCSBN
- Application for admission and an interview with a Chamberlain admission representative
Address: 2149 W Dunlap Ave, Phoenix, AZ 85021
Submit your review
Average rating: 0 reviews
Leave a Reply