Central Alabama Community College (CACC) is a two-year institution of higher learning situated in Alexander City, Alabama. The college takes in 2,177 students and has been accredited since 1969 by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools Commission. As of 2009; the college has three campuses: the Alexander City Campus, the Childersburg Campus, and the Talladega Center.
This College offers reasonably priced & quality nursing programs in the nursing division and associated health. The associate degree’s nursing program is accredited by NLNAC. Also, ADN programs are approved by the Alabama Board of Nursing.
Those admitted to study the Associate Degree in Nursing are admitted in fall term on the CB campus. Note that April 1 is the deadline for applications to this program. For students applying to the Mobility program, the deadline is October 1. All agencies that serve as clinical sites for students are endorsed/accredited by an appropriate organization.
Total program cost is USD 9,798.32
Gaining admission to the Practical Nursing Program is competitive, and the number of students is limited. Meeting minimal requirements does not guarantee acceptance.
Some requirements are mandatory to be eligible for admission to the program, and they include;
- Application for admission to Central Alabama.
- Appropriate Application for admission to the nursing program.
- Official high school transcript or GED certificate. If an applicant has a GED certificate, the applicant must also submit his/her high school transcript.
- Official transcripts from all colleges attended.
- Official TEAS V scores within the past three years.
- Compass/ACT Scores
- Verification of CPR certification at the professional level.
- Additional documents as needed to meet minimal requirements
- Compass Reading Score of 76 or Higher
- GPA of 2.5 or Higher
- Eligible for ENG 101
- Eligible for MTH 116 for LPN or MTH 100 or Higher for RN
- Eligible for BIO 201
34091 US Highway 280
Childersburg, AL 35044
Leave a Reply