- The Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing (FPB) at Case Western Reserve University is an internationally recognized leader in nursing education and also research. They produce confident, dynamic health care professionals and are devoted to the success of their pupils.
- In the Frances Payne Bolton School of Nursing Bachelor of Science in Nursing training program, you will discover a rich academic experience that incorporates a foundation in theory and also practices with practical learning and leadership development in real-world health care functions. You also get the advantage of being a part of the greater undergraduate community at Case Western Reserve University.
- Undergraduate pupils enthusiastic about nursing apply via the Office of Undergraduate Admission and are admitted to the university. Clinical placements begin the first month of your first year—the earliest of any training program in the country
About the school
- Case Western Reserve University (generally known as Case Western Reserve, Case Western, Case, and also CWRU) is a non-public doctorate-granting university in Cleveland, Ohio, United States. The institution was created in 1967 by the federation of Case Institute of Technology (established in the year 1881 by Leonard Case Jr.) and also Western Reserve University (established in the year 1826 in the region that was once the Connecticut Western Reserve).
- The university is roughly five miles (8 km) east of downtown Cleveland in the neighborhood referred to as University Circle, a 550-acre (220 ha) area containing several other educational, medical, and also cultural institutions.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $26,360
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
|Transcripts Required||Secondary school|
|Recommendation Letters||Secondary school report/ counselor|
|SAT/ACT Scores||At least one is required|
|Grades/GPA||Minimum of 3.0 GPA|
|Background||College preparatory high school curriculum|
|Transfer Credits||Generally AP scores of 4+ will transfer|
|Other||Writing sample required|
|Application Deadlines||Early Action (non-binding): November 1|
Regular Decision: January 15
Address: 10900 Euclid Ave, Cleveland, OH 44106, USA
Submit your review