- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing at California State University San Marcos Accelerated is a regular training program and will require a significant dedication of time to complete. Each and every pupil will be needed to complete roughly 78-semester units of study within the six academic-term training program. This fast-paced, 24-month “Additional Bachelor’s Degree” training program is perfectly for pupils who hold a degree in a field outside of Nursing and who have not concluded any LVN or RN coursework.
- Approximately 27 units of the training program comprise of a clinical study, which starts as early as 7:00 a.m. or runs as late as 11:00 p.m.
- The training program will admit three cohorts of roughly 180 pupils per academic year. In the Fall semester, sixty students will be admitted to the Temecula campus cohort. For the Spring semester, sixty students will be accepted to our San Marcos campus cohort. In the Summer semester, sixty students will be accepted to our Temecula campus cohort.
- Upon successful completion of the training program, pupils will be awarded the degree of Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) from the California State University San Marcos. Completion of the degree training program allows persons to sit for the NCLEX examination for RN licensure.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) certifies the training program via the American Association of Colleges of Nursing.
About the school
- California State University San Marcos is a large public University in San Marcos, California, United States Of America, and one of the 23 campuses of the California State University system.
- CSU San Marcos offers 62 various Bachelor’s degrees, fifteen master’s degrees, an Ed.D. Training program, and thirteen teaching credentials.
- In the year 1989, Governor George Deukmejian enacted Senate Bill 365 (also sponsored by Craven) into law, formally creating CSU San Marcos.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $28,960
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Submit your application to CSUSM
- Request and submit one official transcript from each academic institution attended.
- Bachelor’s degree (from a regionally accredited institution, or U.S. equivalent for degree coursework completed outside of the U.S.)
- Minimum 2.5 G.P.A. in the last 60 units completed.
- Completion of the Pre-Nursing Core.
- Minimum of 2.75 G.P.A. in Pre-Nursing Core (“C” grades or higher, “C-” grades are not acceptable).
- Passage of the T.E.A.S. exam with a minimum 71.0% composite score (version 6).
Address: 333 S. Twin Oaks Valley Rd, San Marcos, CA 92096, USA
Submit your review