- The objective of the California Baptist University Bachelor of Science in Nursing training program is to educate reliable, accountable, caring, and professional nurses prepared from a Biblical worldview to serve domestically, nationally and also globally; revering the human nobility of all individuals created in the image of God Almighty.
- The Bachelor of Science in the nursing training program is built for both new first-year students and also transfer pupils who want to obtain a bachelor’s degree in Nursing (BSN).
- California Baptist University College of Nursing has a procedure in place for an undergraduate to earn credit for previous education or some other gained knowledge in the field of nursing, including military education and also experience, via equivalence, challenge exams, or other means of
- Licensed Vocational Nurses Certified in the State of California may be accepted into the training program based on the transfer of credit on a space available basis. A 30 unit LVN option can be found on space and course available basis.
- One hundred sixty pupils are selected for the BSN training program yearly, 80 students for the fall semester that begins in September, and 80 students are selected for the spring semester that starts in January.
About the school
- California Baptist University is a non-public, Christian, liberal arts university situated in Riverside, California, United States of America.
- California Baptist University was established in the year 1950 as California Baptist College; it is managed by the California Southern Baptist Convention, an organization associated with the Southern Baptist Convention. California Baptist University is certified by the Western Association of Schools and Colleges.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $24,000
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Apply to California Baptist University as a Traditional Undergraduate student. All students will be Pre-Nursing majors prior to acceptance to the Nursing Program. Once you have received your official acceptance, proceed with the next steps.
- Begin your application via NursingCAS
- Request for transcripts to be sent from every College or University attended (including CBU) to NursingCAS. You will need to download NursingCAS transcript request form in addition to the request form specific to each College/University. (NursingCAS transcript request form can be found on your application by going into the “Academic History” section and selecting “Colleges Attended”)
- Send out two electronic recommendations through NursingCAS.
- A minimum overall 2.70 college/university GPA is required on a 4-point scale. All prerequisites must be completed with a grade of “C” or better.
- CBU students with a minimum of one full-time semester completed prior to the application period are considered for admission prior to considering students enrolled in their first semester at CBU or transfer students.
- We have more applicants for the BSN program than we have spaces available and we are very selective. We consider students who are enrolled or have completed units at CBU and then we will consider transfer students.
- LVN’s licensed in the State of California may be accepted into the program based on transfer of credit on a space available basis. A 30-unit LVN option is available on a space and course available basis.
Address: 8432 Magnolia Ave, Riverside, CA 92504
Submit your review