Calhoun Community College is a two-year institution of higher learning located in Decatur, Alabama with an additional campus located in Huntsville.
The Health Division is located on the Decatur Campus on the third floor of the Health Sciences Center. The office hours are Monday – Friday 7:45 a.m. until 4:15 p.m.
Calhoun Community College LPN Program Prerequisites
- Unconditional admission to the college.
- Receipt of completed application for admission to nursing program before published deadline
- A minimum of 18 ACT composite score National or Residual
- A minimum of 2.5 GPA for nursing required academic core courses (ENG 101, MTH 100 or higher, BIO 201, and BIO 202) and a minimum 2.0 cumulative GPA at current, native institution or cumulative 2.0 in institution from which student is transferring
- A minimum of 2.5 GPA cumulative high school GPA for students without prior college courses (GED will be used if applicable)
- Meet the essential functions for nursing
- Eligible for ENG 101, BIO 201 and MTH 100
6250 Hwy. 31 North, Tanner, AL 35671
Telephone: (256) 306-2500
Submit your review
Average rating: 1 reviews
Jan 9, 2017
Great Nursing program
Highly recommended. Very helpful instructors. Passed boards immediately
Leave a Reply