The Nursing associate degree at Bryant & Stratton College Bayshore, Wisconsin utilizes combos of classroom, laboratory, and also clinical experiences to prepare pupils for a profession in the health-care industry. Pupils will build a basis in vital clinical decision-making procedures together with additional career-specific responsibilities that include computer-aided training, telecoms technology, clinical simulations, as well as other technical learning methods. The Bayshore, Wisconsin campus also provides pupils with access to computer classrooms, which remain open all through the day for utilization when a class doesn’t need them.
Bryant & Stratton College’s Nursing associate degree readies pupils to become safe and efficient entry-level nurses through a suitable, top quality, and contemporary course of study. Pupils are prepared to sit and take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN) upon successful graduation. Pupils are prepared to sit and take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurse (NCLEX-RN) upon successful graduation.
The Nursing associate degree training program at Bayshore, Wisconsin is certified by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
About The School
Bryant & Stratton College is a for-profit institution with campuses in New York City, Ohio, Virginia, Wisconsin, and also a web-based campus. Established in the year 1854, the institution offers two (2) year programs at all campuses and four (4) year programs at chosen campuses. This institution started as a business institute, however right now is a certified degree-granting college.
Bryant & Stratton College offers Associate’s and bachelor’s degrees in numerous academic fields which include Business Administration, Accounting, Media Design, Criminal Justice, Electronic Engineering, Information Technology (IT), Medicine (i.e. Health Services Administration, Nursing, Occupational Therapy Assistant, etc.) or Hotel and Restaurant Management.
Total estimated program cost is USD $16,005
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Submit a completed application or e-application using the feature located on the internet at www.bryantstratton.edu for admission to the college.
- Provide an official U.S. high school transcript indicating successful completion, or official documentation of a U.S. GED or provide documentation establishing successful completion of secondary school through homeschooling, as defined by the law of the State in which homeschooling was provided.
- Complete a Nursing Program Director Interview if required. Nursing Program candidates may be interviewed by the Nursing Program Director or his or her designee. Selection to the program is made by the Nursing Program Selection Committee and is based on admission test scores, past academic record, and interview results.
- Attain college level placement scores on both the English and Mathematics placement evaluations.
- Achieve a minimum score no lower than the 40th national percentile on the Test of Essential Academic Skills (TEAS).
- Pre-college level students who graduate from the College and return for a nursing degree will be considered for entry into the Nursing Program as long as they meet the criteria above.
- Provide documentation of a recent physical exam and other required laboratory test results, including a drug screen, as described in the admissions interview and in the Nursing Handbook.
- Submit to a criminal background check and drug screening as required by state and federal law and clinical facility and Bryant & Stratton College requirements.
Bryant & Stratton College Bayshore, Wisconsin
Address: 500 W Silver Spring Dr Bayshore Town Center, Suite K340 Glendale 53217
Submit your review
Leave a Reply