Arun Chase’s Bodybuilding 4 idiots is a new program for bodybuilders and has gained a lot of attention lately especially because of it’s high success rate and affordability. As a registered nurse and a personal trainer myself, I decided to get a copy of bodybuilding 4 idiots a month ago and after following the program, I thought I should write a review for others to read before they make a decision to buy the program.
About The Reviewer:
My name is Greg, a critical care registered nurse in the state of Texas. I hold a Bachelors’ degree in Nursing (BSN) and occupational therapy. I am also a personal trainer and a black belt in Tae-Kwon-do and Japanese Karate. I like writing honest health products reviews and articles especially on bodybuilding, weight loss and fat loss. Now that I have that cleared for you, lets get into reviewing bodybuilding 4 idiots.
About Arun Chase.
Arun Chase is a trainer and an author of many weight loss, muscle building and motivational programs. His expertice in these fields has made his bodybuilding for idiots gain unparalelled success in bodybuilding arena. His motivational skills has made his bodybuilding get almost a perfect success rate.
About Bodybuilding 4 Idiots:
Bodybuilding 4 idiots is based on scientific core principles on diet, exercise, ergonomics and kinesiologic principles. On diet, Arun Chase has gone into details of explaining what not eat and what to eat inorder to get ripped off. What is amazing about his diet plan is that you do not have to go an extra mile purchasing expensive food supplements, but instead, you can eat what you already have in fridge and still get into your best shape of your life
On exercises, Arun Chase has done a great job explaining how to get maximum results in shortest time possible. He uses the principle of new muscle fiber recruitment or what is scientifically called “Motor Unit” recruitment. In this principle, new muscle fibers can be recruited using the right exercise, right repetition and right intensive over specified time period. He has also emphasized on yet another muscle building principle of “Muscle Stress & Hypertrophy”. Hypertrophy means enlarging of muscles due to use and stress.
On the same topic, Arun has explained how to use prime movers and synergy muscle group to double the impact of a workout without endangering your body. Without the right advice, one can easily get injured or even paralyze causing parmanent disability. Bodybuilding 4 idiots takes thiese worries and risks out of question.
Do not buy Bodybuilding 4 Idiots if:
1. You are not going to follow what Arun Chase teaches in bodybuilding 4 Idiots.
2. You care not disciplined enough to follow simple workout regimen
3. You do not want to get serious muscle buildup that everyone can notice
4. You would rather use supplements alone and celebrity endorsed diet to build muscles
5. You do not want to gain collateral benefts of fitness liek longer, stronger sexual performance
Buy Bodybuilding 4 Idiots right Now if:
1. You will follow what Arun teaches in this bodybuilding program
2. You want to take advantage of current low price set to increase soon
3. You want to get ripped without spending a fortune
4. You want to get a true feeling of accomplishment and achievement in the next 2 weeks to a month
5. You want to perform stronger, longer and explosive sex
Leave a Reply