Beckfield College’s Registered Nursing training program provides each and every student with the measures to develop a nursing career through a curriculum that is established for success. We develop the clinicals into our programs so once you start your nursing studies at Beckfield College, you already know when you will certainly finish. Through the RN upon Licensure Training program, students will be educated in areas of Anatomy and Physiology, Biology, Nutrition, Chemistry, Psychology, Liberal Arts, And More.
Beckfield’s curriculum prepares students to sit for the NCLEX-RN examination upon successful graduation which is needed of all nurses.
About the school
Beckfield College uncovered its doors in 1984 under the college name Educational Services Centre. The institution was started out by Dr. Harry L. Beck according to a necessity he saw in the community for people who desired personalized career training outside of the traditional environment. With several years of experience working in higher education, he laid out to provide a school environment that was aimed at the student and the student’s success. That custom continues at present, thirty years later on, but with a lot more training program offerings, further growth into the community, and continued concentrate on evolving to satisfy both the student’s and community’s educational requirements.
Beckfield College is a degree-granting institution of higher learning committed to preparing students for appropriate professional, technical and business professions in a various, ethical, student-centered environment.
Beckfield College is a career college certified by the Accrediting Council for Independent Colleges and Schools which has, since 1984, been changing to satisfy the educational requirements of our students while fulfilling the needs of the community and area businesses.
Beckfield College offers many different programs: Bachelor’s Degree, Associate Degree, Diploma, and Certificates. (programs differ by campus)
Total estimated program cost is USD $13,150
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Student must meet with an admissions representative before enrolling in the
- All applicants must be graduates of legitimate high school programs or have earned a General Educational Development (GED) certificate.
- The applicant must provide official documentation of qualifying ACT or SAT scores earned within the five years preceding application.
- Each applicant must also submit an acceptable self-assessment essay describing the applicant’s plans for academic success and program completion.
- The applicant must have completed at least 15 semester credit hours or 24 quarter credit hours of academic (non-remedial) coursework with a cumulative grade-point average of at least a C. An official transcript of qualifying coursework is required.
- An applicant or student who wishes to submit a foreign transcript for consideration by the College must first have the transcript evaluated by a member agency of the National Association of Credential Evaluation Services (NACES).
Address: 16 Spiral Dr, Florence, KY 41042
Submit your review
Leave a Reply