- Students at Avila University are motivated and also devoted to their education. They are trained by faculty who have significant clinical experience. Graduates of Avila’s nursing training program are sought after by employers which signify that Avila students are prepared for the real world.
- Avila University’s RN to BSN training program builds on the experience of your nursing career and also expands that foundation with the insight to prepare you for graduate school or perhaps advanced job opportunities.
- The RN- BSN builds upon the knowledge and also experience already received in a nursing career and also expands that foundation to prepare candidates for graduate school and expansion of professional possibilities.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing training program at Avila University is certified by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and also has the conditional authorization of the Missouri State Board of Nursing.
About the school
- Avila University is a non-public university in Kansas City, Missouri, the United States, supported by the Sisters of St. Joseph of Carondelet. It offers Bachelor’s degrees in 36 majors and also master’s degrees — Master of Science in Counseling Psychology, Master of Business Administration, Master in Management, Master of Science in Organizational Development, as well as Master of Arts in Education.
- Its 13 structures are located on a campus of 50 acres in the heart of Kansas City. They include 4-residence halls, a fieldhouse and also auxiliary Pavilion for basketball and volleyball; a sports complex for football, a theater, baseball, softball, and also soccer; a library, a chapel, as well as some classroom facilities.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $23,140
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Associates degree in nursing or nursing diploma
- Cumulative GPA of 2.7
- An unencumbered RN license
- Eligibility for Missouri and/or Kansas licensure
- Grades of C or above in nursing pre-requisite courses
To apply, submit an application online along with your official transcripts and a copy of your RN license.
(Courses Required Before Entering the Nursing Program)
- General Biology w/ Lab
- General Chemistry w/ Lab OR Molecules that Matter
- Anatomy & Physiology w/ Lab
- General Microbiology w/ Lab
- College Algebra
- Statistics OR Social Statistics
- General Psychology
- English Composition
- Sociology, Social Problems/Social Change OR Intro to Social Welfare
- Fundamentals of Communications
- Life Span Development
Address: 11901 Wornall Rd, Kansas City, MO 64145
Submit your review