- The traditional four-year training program is meant for the student who has completed high school level education. Students in this training program complete Ashland University core coursework in the very first two academic years as well as start clinical nursing coursework in their junior year.
- The Bachelor of Science in Nursing prepares pupils to practice the art and science of professional nursing.
- Nursing majors are introduced to the profession’s theoretical knowledge base, applying the nursing process to families and aggregates in the community setting
- They focus on international perspectives in healthcare; This degree also provides the groundwork for graduate education in nursing.
About the school
- Ashland University is a mid-sized, non-public, non-profit institution in Ashland, Ohio, United States Of America. The university comprises of a 135-acre main campus and also several off-campus centers all over central and northern Ohio.
- It was established in 1878 and is associated with the Brethren Church. Judeo-Christian values are the basis of the educational and also social environment of the
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $27,192
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Students who meet the criteria below will be directly admitted to AU and the CONHS for their freshman year. Students who do not meet the nursing criteria, but meet the requirements for admission to AU will be admitted to AU but placed on a waitlist for the CONHS. They will be evaluated initially on October 15 and then again in January of each school year and notified if they are conditionally accepted into the CONHS. (Waitlisted requirement is availble on the school site.)
- Graduated from an accredited high school or equivalent.
- Have a cumulative high school GPA of 3.0/4.0 (or GED with achievement at a minimum of the 55th percentile in each of the sub-core areas).
- Have a ACT composite of 20 or a combined SAT score of 950 (CR/M).
- Must pass a criminal background check and drug screen. (This will be done prior to entering clinical coursework in the sophomore year.)
- Must meet the health status criteria for mental and physical health.
- Must be able to perform the essential functions for clinical course work.
- Must have the required immunizations.
Address: 401 College Ave, Ashland, OH 44805
Submit your review