The associate’s degree in nursing training program provides pupils with the chance to learn how to be professional nursing leaders in their communities by means of theory and also practical applications. Frequently known as one of the most thorough and also highest-ranking nursing programs in Utah, the program prepares pupils to stand out in the nursing field via industry-leading lecture, laboratory practice, and also clinical experiences.
The nursing training program makes use of complex human patient simulators to improve clinical and also critical thinking competencies. Upon completion of the training program, lifetime career placement is made accessible to our graduates by our committed career services team.
About The School
Ameritech College of Healthcare was established in 1979 in Provo, Utah, USA. As a certified college which specializes in health-care career training, our objective was to provide pupils with career advancement in the health-care field in the shortest time feasible.
While Ameritech has grown significantly over the past 30 years, we have remained real to our unique vision. Over the last numerous decades, a huge number of graduates have selected Ameritech to help them with their career transition into many different health-care and also dental-related fields.
Total estimated program cost is USD $12,135
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Interview with an Admissions Consultant prior to enrollment. During the interview, the goals, objectives, motivations, and commitment level of the applicant will be discussed. Additionally, the program details including schedule, uniform, tuition, and other associated costs will be reviewed.
- Associate Degree Nursing Program applicants are required to achieve a minimum score on a standardized entrance exam.
- The test will assess ability in a number of subject areas, which may include math, reading, and language.
- The Admission Assessment Exam may only be taken once per semester start with a maximum of two times in a twelve month period. Please consult the Ameritech Admissions Department for details.
- Multiple test scores will not be averaged. A fee will be assessed for each exam taken. Passing exam scores are valid for one year from the date administered.
- Test scores proctored at institutions other than Ameritech College of Healthcare will be accepted. We also accept official test scores from www.atitesting.com
- Any exceptions must receive the written approval of the Program Director.
- Provide evidence of a High School Diploma, GED equivalent or signed attestation of High School Graduation/GED completion for admittance. If it is discovered that an attestation was falsely signed, the student may be immediately terminated from Ameritech College of Healthcare or denied admissions, if discovery is made prior to the program start. Students may also submit evidence of a college degree from a postsecondary institution whose accreditation is recognized by the United States Department of Education. At this time, Ameritech College of Healthcare does not accept students under “Ability to Benefit” arrangements.
- Pay the required registration fee, which is valid for one year from the date of receipt.
- Complete an Enrollment Packet, which includes the Ameritech College of Healthcare Enrollment Agreement.
- Background checks and drug screenings are required from our approved sites.
- Meet with a member of the Financial Aid Department to make satisfactory financial arrangements to cover the cost of education prior to starting classes. Acceptable financial arrangements include but are not necessarily limited to:
- Title IV funds
- Alternative Funding Loans
- Cash Payment
- Government Funding (WIA, DWS, Voc Rehab, etc.)
- Attend the required nursing program orientation.
Ameritech College of Healthcare
Address: 2035 N 550 W, Provo, UT 84604, USA
Submit your review