The program is built to provide you the knowledge and competencies to work in many different health-care functions, regardless of whether it being a registered nurse in the community, health information, or maybe education.
As a student, you will:
- Develop fundamental skills as a nurse.
- Gain practical knowledge to operate efficiently in a health-care setting and meet professional health-care standards.
- Learn the best way to act swiftly in order to react to patient needs .
- Demonstrate critical thinking, clinical decisions, holistic, and also compassionate care to patients across the lifespan.
Through a blended curriculum of lecture, labs, and clinical training, you will build the competencies you need to be successful. Students successfully completing the training program are qualified to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) that leads to a licensure as a Registered Nurse (RN). It is a 23 months training program.
About the school
American National University, initially National Business College, is a post-secondary education institution that has several campuses. These campuses are situated in Indiana, Kentucky, Tennessee, Ohio, Virginia and West Virginia, United States.
The Institution was established in 1886 as a business school in Roanoke, Virginia. It later on extended to a national business school and established several campuses. The Institution offered Google Seminars in 2014.
The University offers master’s degrees, bachelor’s degrees, associate’s degrees, diploma programs, certificate programs, and also specialized training and certifications.
Total estimated program cost $13,700
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Anatomy and Physiology I
- Anatomy and Physiology II
- Internet-based test: a passing score of 64 or greater.
- Computer-based test: a passing score of 165 or greater.
- Paper-based test: a passing score of 500 or greater.
- Complete IELTS® with a passing score of 5.5 or greater
- Demonstrate successful completion of an English as a Second Language program from any approved ESL school located in the United States.
American National University
50 National College Boulevard, Pikeville, KY 41501 ·
Submit your review
Leave a Reply