The Aims Community College Associate Degree Nursing (ADN) Training program offers pupils with the possibility to learn competencies to take care of patients spanning various ages in many different healthcare functions. Besides studying technical skills applied in providing care, main concentration is put on the growth of the attributes of essential thinking and professionalism.
This demanding training program offers theoretical as well as applied guidance in classrooms, simulated laboratories and also medical settings. The potential to synthesize information and coherently as well as succinctly convey the information in drafted assignments is crucial for program success.
The training program, though rigorous, will prepare you for a gratifying profession in nursing. Potential career opportunities as a licensed nurse are available in many different healthcare functions, including much here in northern Colorado.
Upon successful fulfillment of all degree prerequisites, you will obtain an associate of applied science (A .A .S.) degree with a nursing major. Then you will be qualified to apply to obtain the National Council Licensing Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). Prosperous performance on the NCLEX-RN honors state licensure and also qualifies graduates for the award of Registered Nurse (RN). Additionally, you can decide to further your nursing schooling by transferring to a four-year university or college.
The Aims Associate Degree Nursing training program has been awarded full authorization status by the Colorado State Board of Nursing (SBON) and also has Continual Accreditation with conditions by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN)
ABOUT THE SCHOOL
Aims Community College is a two-year college providing northern Colorado with 4 locations in Greeley, Windsor, Fort Lupton as well as Loveland.
Aims provide more than 150 college degrees and certification programs and offer several diverse programs as both day and night courses. Aims was established in 1967, and the very first class graduated in 1969. Aims commenced with 1 campus in Greeley and later on expanded in 1984 to possess an additional campus in Fort Lupton, and in 1987 the Aims Loveland campus was founded.
The Aims Automotive and also Technology Facility, situated close to I-25 and also US-34, commissioned in the month of January 2010.
Aims currently have 4 physical campuses and an on-line campus: Greeley, Fort Lupton, Loveland as well as Windsor.
Undergraduate tuition and fees: In-state tuition: 1,835 USD
Out-of-state tuition: 10,424 USD.
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Complete the online application, or apply in person at any Aims Campus
- Signed “Mandatory Online Orientation Verification Form.”
- Completed and signed “Aims Nursing Program Application Admission Consideration.”
- All unofficial transcripts demonstrating completion of or current enrolment in BIO 201, BIO 202, ENG 121, MAT 135, and HPR 108 (or approved substitutes). Unofficial transcripts must demonstrate that completed courses have been completed with a grade of “C” or better.
- Documentation of a current, state-issued, non-restricted Certified Nurse Aide (CNA) license.
- Official, verifiable documentation of meeting the minimum required scores on the HESI A2 Admission Assessment Exam in the following areas: Reading Comprehension Vocabulary and General Knowledge, Math.
Aims Community College
Address: 5401 West 20th St, Greeley, CO 80634
Phone: +1 970-330-8008
Leave a Reply