- The RN to BSN training program was created to be a web-based degree-completion training program for practicing, registered nurses.
- This nursing education training program is certified by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing.
- The training program will enable registered nurses to continue their studies to the Bachelor’s degree without having to disrupt their employment. The RN to BSN training program was created to be an online degree-completion training program for practicing, licensed (RNs). Only registered nurses with unencumbered license to practice nursing will be accepted to the training program. Courses will be tutored online to give nurses the flexibility to match their academic work into their professional and also personal calendars.
- It is their objective to provide registered nurses an educational experience to build on existing nursing knowledge and also facilitate professional growth. Pupils need to be self-directed and also actively involved in the process of learning.
- Students who are presently enrolled in the Associate Degree Nursing ADN training program and also who plan to continue their education via the RN to BSN path may transition into the BS in Nursing (BSN) training program, in the 2nd year of their Associate Degree classes.
About the school
- West Virginia University at Parkersburg is a public school situated in Parkersburg, West Virginia, United States of America. It is an independent college with its board of governors and also degree-granting authority, different from West Virginia University.
- Established as a community college to serve seven counties in west central West Virginia, it currently offers baccalaureate programs. It is the largest community school in West Virginia as well as the state’s 5th largest public college with more than 3,900 students.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $24,850
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
To be considered for admission to the program, applicants must submit a completed application and:
- Have an associate degree or diploma in nursing from an accredited school.
- Possess an active unencumbered license to practice as a Registered Nurse in the United States.
- Have a valid RN license in the state in which you will be completing assignments
- NOT been excluded from another nursing program for any reason, including (but not limited to) academic dishonesty, disruptive behavior, or course failure (If student attended another nursing program they must submit a letter from the school’s Director or Dean of Nursing indicating their eligibility to return).
- Have a minimum cumulative grade point average of 2.5 based on a 4.0 scale on all college/university courses completed prior to admission.
Address: 300 Campus Dr, Parkersburg, WV 26104, USA
Submit your review