- Earn your BS in Nursing (BSN) degree at Tarleton State University, where you will be challenged to strive for excellence and also professionalism whether in the classroom, laboratory, clinical organization, or even community setting.
- Upon completion of the BSN curriculum, generic and also LVN to BSN graduates meet the requirements to apply for licensure as an RN as well as to take the National Council Licensure Exam for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN). Upon meeting licensure criteria and also passing the NCLEX-RN, the Tarleton BSN graduate will become a BSN-RN.
- The traditional B.S.N. option is offered at the major campus in Stephenville. License Vocational Nurses may apply to finish BSN coursework at either the Stephenville or even Waco campus. All prerequisite general education course criteria must be completed at the time of application.
- The BSN training program at Tarleton State University is certified by the Texas State Board of Nursing along with the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE).
About the school
- Tarleton State University is a coeducational, public, state university situated in Stephenville, Texas and is an associate of the Texas A&M University System, United States.
- Situated just outside the Dallas/Fort Worth metroplex, Tarleton is a growing school famous for its internationally recognized agriculture, music, nursing, medical technology, mathematical data mining, and also teacher education programs.
- The institution has one of the largest and most ancient public school improved affiliations in the US, which benefits over 50 area school countries. In the fall of 2012, the institution surpassed an enrollment of 10,000 students.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $27,000
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Apply for admission to the University
- Official High School Transcript
- Official SAT or ACT test scores
- mSuccessfully complete the distinguished level of achievement under the Foundation high school program, the Recommended High School Program or the Distinguished Achievement Program or complete the portion of the program that was available to them; or
- Successfully complete a curriculum that is equivalent in content and rigor to the recommended or advanced high school program at a high school that is exempt from offering such programs; or
- Satisfy the College Readiness Benchmarks on the ACT or SAT assessment.
- Old SAT – 1500 out of 2400 (Critical Reading, Math AND Writing)
- ACT – 18 English, 21 Reading, 22 Math and 24 Science
Address: 1333 W Washington St, Stephenville, TX 76401, USA
Submit your review