- The Bachelor of Science degree from Seattle Pacific University with a major in Nursing is an upper-division major that builds on the Seattle Pacific University liberal arts foundation, and also readies people to assume entry-level practice and also leadership roles in various acute care and community settings.
- Seattle Pacific University Nursing major offers an intensive training program of study, with a syllabus that will challenge you to aim for excellence in the classroom and also clinical settings. The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education certifies the Bachelor’s degree in Nursing at Seattle Pacific University.
About the school
- Seattle Pacific University (SPU) is a non-public liberal arts university in Seattle, Washington, United States, established in 1891 in combination with the Oregon and also Washington Conference of the Free Methodist Church as the Seattle Seminary.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $27,050
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Admission to the Lydia Green Nursing Program at SPU is highly competitive. Their most successful applicants demonstrate strong academic performance, excellent professional references, work or volunteer experience, strong communication and quantitative skills, and professionalism.
Applications will be made available online in mid-October and due in mid-January. Your application to the SPU Nursing Program includes a written application, references, and an in person interview in mid-February.
Priority consideration for direct admission include:
- An excellent high school GPA
- Strong SAT or ACT scores
- An Early Action application indicating nursing as your intended major
- Progression into the nursing program requires that your GPA in the nine prerequisite courses is 2.85 or higher, with no one course less than 2.0, and no more than two repeated prerequisites due to a grade of less than 2.0.
- “General (Inorganic) Chemistry” with lab (CHM 1310 or 1211)
- “Biological (Organic) Chemistry” with lab (CHM 1360 or 1330)
- “Anatomy” with lab (BIO 2129)
- “Physiology” with lab (BIO 2130)
- “General Microbiology” with lab (BIO 3351)
- “General Psychology” (PSY 1180)
- “Developmental Psychology” (PSY 2470)
- “Human Nutrition” (FCS 3340)
- “Statistics” (MAT 2360)
Address: 3307 3rd Ave W, Seattle, WA 98119, USA
Submit your review