The Associate Degree Nursing training program grooms pupils with the knowledge and competencies required to work effectively as registered nurses (RN) and also function with judgment and also technical skill when providing care for clients.
The training program offers classroom communication, standalone learning projects, labs, and also practical clinical experiences in area health-care organizations. The comprehensive curriculum features state-of-the-art technology, such as adult, pediatric, and also obstetric simulators.
Pupils meet the requirements to take the licensing examination (NCLEX-RN) for Registered Nurses after completion of all 70 credits in the training program. The Southwest Tech Nursing training program is certified by the Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN).
About The School
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College (also known as Southwest Tech) is a technical community college in the Fennimore, Wisconsin area, United States Of America. The college’s district consists of the area covered by thirty school districts, such as all of Crawford, Iowa Lafayette, Grant, and Richland counties; and parts of Dane, Sauk, Green and Vernon counties.
It is an associate of the sixteen schools in the Wisconsin Technical College System. The campus is situated on U.S. Highway 18. The institution became operational on July 1, in the year 1967. It was produced by Chapter 292, Laws of Wisconsin of the year 1965. The very first training program at the college was Farm Training.
Total estimated program cost is USD $10,150.50
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Submit Application and $30 Application Fee
- Submit High School Transcripts, College Transcripts, and Test Scores to: Southwest Tech, Attn: Admissions, 1800 Bronson Blvd, Fennimore, WI 53809
- HESI Exam: schedule and pay for HESI by calling 608.822.2313 or by going to https://www.swtc.edu/placement-testing
- Nursing Assistant: submit transcript showing successful completion of the Nursing Assistant course
- Chemistry Coursework: submit transcripts showing two semesters of High School Chemistry with a ‘C’ or higher * OR * one semester of College Chemistry with a ‘C’ or higher
- Admissions Meeting: schedule by calling Student Services at 608.822.2354
Southwest Wisconsin Technical College
Address: 1800 Bronson Blvd, Fennimore, WI 53809
Submit your review