- The School of Nursing at Roseman’s Henderson, Nevada campus offers an 18-month training program leading to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree as well as an Accelerated Bachelor of Science in Nursing (ABSN) training program that may be completed in 16-months. For the Veterans, they have an HRSA-grant supported Veteran to Bachelor of Science in (VBSN) Nursing training program and also for existing nurses; they recently added a 9-month RN-BSN training program.
- The objective of the School of Nursing is to provide a top quality and also revolutionary education to meet the diverse health needs of the community. As a student, you will satisfy this goal via your theoretical and also clinical experiences. The Administrators, faculty, and also staff will work with you in numerous ways to help you achieve your dreams.
- After graduation, students meet the requirements to take the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses (NCLEX-RN) and also upon successful completion can assume entry-level roles in various healthcare environments.
About the school
- Roseman University of Health Sciences is a non-public university situated in the city of Henderson, Nevada, with another functioning campus situated in South Jordan, Utah, United States. It was established by Harry Rosenberg, enlisted its first class in January 2001 and also was formerly called the Nevada College of Pharmacy as well as University of Southern Nevada.
- The institution has been awarded Certified status by the National League for Nursing Accrediting Commission, Inc.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $20,960
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
The College of Nursing requires the following prerequisite coursework (as well as associated credit hours) be completed prior to entry in the Roseman BSN program:
- Chemistry or Biochemistry with lab
- Human Anatomy & Physiology I and II with labs
- Microbiology with lab
- English Composition
- Introductory, General or Lifespan Psychology
- Introductory or General Sociology
- Fundamentals of College Mathematics or higher
- Supplemental Application Information (Nursing CAS) – please download and review before completing an application through NursingCAS.
- A separate application fee is required for NursingCAS. The $40 application fee is payable directly to Roseman University and is in addition to the fees assessed by NursingCAS.
- The minimum GPA for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing program is 2.75 based on the required prerequisites.
- Minimum TEAS requirements are based on the National Program Means at the time the test was taken. Meeting the National Program Mean does not guarantee an interview or admissions into the program.
- It is recommended that unofficial transcripts are submitted with the application; however, official transcripts from all institutions attended must be received before an interview can be scheduled.
- Applicants submitting a paper application are required to submit official transcripts within one (1) month after submitting an application. Applicants applying through NursingCAS will be required to submit official transcripts to the College of Nursing, if admitted.
Address: 11 Sunset Way, Henderson, NV 89014