- The specially-designed B.S. in Nursing degree provides a chance for RNs who have completed an associate or perhaps diploma training program to continue their studies and also advance their careers. This bachelor degree develops on the strengths of the university’s 2-year training program in nursing.
- The Bachelor’s training program is built to prepare registered nurses to assume leadership positions in medical centers, home health, and also community health centers. The degree has a particular emphasis on rural health care and also federally-operated facilities. The training program also will prepare nursing pupils for graduate school and also jobs requiring a bachelor’s degree.
- The Bachelor’s degree is meant to foster advanced clinical reasoning, and also analytical skills and the curriculum embraces a wide foundation of physical, biological, and social sciences. The degree training program builds on previous course work to prepare students for a broader scope of practice. Through a strong liberal arts component, the training program assists students to understand the cultural, political, economic, and also social issues impacting patients and also influencing care delivery. Pupils will be accepted to the B.S. training program on a full or part-time basis.
About the school
- Rogers State University is a public, regional institution in Claremore, Oklahoma, with outlet campuses in Bartlesville, Oklahoma, and also Pryor Creek, Oklahoma, United States. Since it started offering bachelor’s degrees in 2000, it has outpaced the growth of all other public universities in Oklahoma.
- It presently has a total enrollment of over 4,300 students in programs at its 3-campuses and in its nationally recognized distance-learning programs. Of those, 2,759 were enlisted in its primary campus at Claremore in fall 2013.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $26,110
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Nursing program admission requirements, secondary to university admission, are listed below.
- Admission to the University as a bachelor degree seeking student.
- Completion of an Application for BS in Nursing.
- Submission of official transcripts or test scores from all colleges, universities, and / or nursing schools attended.
- Verification of associate degree or diploma in nursing.
- Demonstration of a cumulative GPA of 2.5 in previous course work applicable to the associate degree or diploma in nursing.
- Hold a valid, unencumbered Registered Nurse license.
- Documentation of professional liability insurance coverage with limits of $1,000,000/ incident and $3,000,000 aggregate.
Students may attend on a full time or part time basis.
Address: 1701 W Will Rogers Blvd, Claremore, OK 74017, USA
Submit your review