- The objective of the Anna Vaughn School of Nursing is to prepare professionally qualified graduates—whole in spirit, mind, and also body—who will go into every person’s world to address psychosocial, physical, and also spiritual health of individuals, families, communities, and also populations via the ministry of nursing.
- The curriculum for the Bachelor of Science in Nursing provides an extensive, general background for professional nursing along with a foundation for specialization in graduate study.
- Overall training program goals include preparation for a graduate who demonstrates excellence in nursing practice based on present theory and also research; has acquired the fundamental competencies for ongoing education, formal or even informal; and is prepared to write the NCLEX-RN examination for licensure as a registered nurse.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education (CCNE) certifies the Anna Vaughn School of Nursing. The Anna Vaughn School of Nursing is endorsed by the Oklahoma Board of Nursing.
About the school
- Oral Roberts University (ORU), located in Tulsa, Oklahoma, in the USA, is an interdenominational, Christian, extensive liberal arts university with 4,000 students. Established in 1963, the institution is named after its founder, evangelist Oral Roberts, and also certified by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- ORU offers undergraduate programs in theology, business, music, communication arts, behavioral sciences, graphics, education, biology, chemistry, computer science, mathematical science, modern languages, engineering, physics, English, history, humanities, government, and nursing.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $27,760
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
To attend classes in the Anna Vaughn College of Nursing (AVCON). Students must first apply for admission to the university.
If you meet the following requirements, you will be considered for full acceptance. If you do not meet all criteria, you may be granted probationary and/or conditional acceptance.
- Rank in the top 40 percent of your graduating class
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.6 or higher on a 4.0 scale or have scored at least 52 on your GED
- Have an ACT score of 21 or higher or an SAT score of 1000 or higher (math and critical reading sections
Address: 7777 S Lewis Ave, Tulsa, OK 74171, USA
Submit your review