- The Division of Nursing at Norwich University offers a 4-year training program leading to the Bachelor of Science degree in Nursing and also eligibility to take the NCLEX for Registered Nurses.
- The objective of Norwich’s Nursing training program is to educate competent nurses to serve individuals and also communities in the promotion of health and also the management of diseases. Through educational excellence, the program challenges pupils to respond to the complex health-care system to be able to ensure optimum quality as well as value in the provision of patient care.
- Supported by new simulation laboratories, classrooms and also learning laboratories, the Nursing Division offers an atmosphere that encourages student achievement and also growth. Clinical affiliations with academic medical centers (Dartmouth-Hitchcock Medical Centre and also University of Vermont Medical Centre) as well as community hospitals and also clinical locations provide students with outstanding clinical resources and experiential learning environments.
- The BS degree in nursing at Norwich University is certified by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education and also authorized by the Vermont Board of Nursing.
About the school
- Norwich University– the Military School of Vermont, is a non-public university situated in Northfield, Vermont, United States. It is the most ancient private military school in the United States.
- The university was established in 1819 at Norwich, Vermont, as the American Literary, Scientific and also Military Academy.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $36,554
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- The Common Application. This allows you to apply to Norwich, as well as other colleges who provide an application through CommonApp.
- High school students must submit their high school transcript.
- College students must submit any/all college transcripts. Unofficial transcripts can be used for admissions purposes, but for evaluation of transfer credits, students must submit official transcripts from the college(s) attended.
- SAT/ACT Scores
- High school students applying for the nursing major must submit SAT/AC scores. Other students are encouraged, but not required to send test results.
- A writing sample is not required, but strongly encouraged. While your transcript shows your background in class, we know there’s a lot more to you than that.
- Letters of Recommendation
- Letters of recommendation are not required, but encouraged. Teachers, coaches, mentors, or employers are great references. Many can speak to your academic and your social skills. Let them help tell us why you’re a great fit for Norwich.
An ideal applicant will have completed the following:
- Four years of English
- Four years of math
- Three to four years of laboratory science
- Three years of social science
- Two years of foreign language
Address: 158 Harmon Dr, Northfield, VT 05663, USA
Submit your review