- At the Milwaukee School of Engineering School of Nursing, students learn how to incorporate compassion, critical thinking, technology and also science. Pupils can apply the knowledge they acquire in the classroom and laboratory to various complex clinical experiences.
- To be able to obtain licensure as a registered nurse in the USA, you are required to pass the NCLEX for Registered Nurses (RN). Most graduate nurses take this examination within a couple of months following graduation. The MSOE-SON strives to guarantee students’ ability to deliver safe and also effective nursing care and also achieve success on the NCLEX licensure examination.
- The MSOE curriculum combines a strong technology base which makes you a better caregiver. You’ll be confident with the technology you’ll make use of day-to-day on the job since you have used it for 4-years at MSOE. The technology utilized in the classroom and also laboratories, for instance, responsive mannequins, also helps to prepare you for working with clients.
- The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education certifies the baccalaureate training program in nursing and also has full authorization of the Wisconsin Board of Regulation and Licensing
About the school
- The Milwaukee School of Engineering (abbr. MSOE) is a non-public university situated in Milwaukee, Wisconsin, USA. The institution has one of the smallest campuses in Milwaukee, at only 22-acres. An enrollment of less than 2,810 makes it the least Master’s school in Wisconsin. As of Fall 2016, the school has a total of 135 faculties, of which approximately half are regular.
- Through the eight academic divisions, the University offers seventeen Bachelor’s degrees in majors, thirteen of those in engineering. Despite being undergraduate concentrated, the institution also offers 11 master’s degrees.
- Milwaukee School of Engineering was established in 1903 by Oscar Werwath and also at first called the School of Engineering. Werwath’s objective was to fulfill the needs of the workforce for the growing engineering field.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $27,220
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- 00 / 4.00 GPA
- 1030 Composite SAT (Critical Reasoning and Math)
- 22 Composite ACT
- Math 4 years
- English 4 years
- Science 4 years (including Chemistry and Biology)
Address: 1025 N Broadway, Milwaukee, WI 53202, USA
Phone: (800) 332-6763
Submit your review