- The Nylen School of Nursing- Morningside College provides you with a solid basis for nursing careers and also graduate school.
- The small classes and also low student-faculty ratio help the professors provide the personal attention that will help you on the way as you go through the Nursing training program. Practical clinical experiences start your sophomore year and also include all the major specialty areas, enabling you to gain a complete of 3-years of clinical experience- over most other nursing schools.
- Practical clinical experiences start in your sophomore year and also offer a wide range of clinical practice areas. The graduates have very high board licensure pass rates and also appreciate a 100% graduate school acceptance and also employment rate.
- The baccalaureate training program at Morningside College is certified by the Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education as well as being endorsed by the Iowa Board of Nursing.
About the school
- Morningside College is a non-public, liberal arts college associated with the United Methodist Church situated in Sioux City, Iowa, USA. Established in the year 1894 by the Methodist Episcopal Church,
- Morningside College is a non-public, 4-year, coeducational liberal arts school. Morningside has 21 structures on a 68-acre campus in Sioux City ( area population 143,157 as of the year 2008). The Morningside College Historic District, which includes the majority of the campus, is on the Country Register of Historic Places.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $24,160
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- This one is pretty obvious. Complete your Morningside application on paper or online, and submit your ACT or SAT scores.
- Pay the $100 enrollment deposit via check or credit card, via snail mail, online, or phone at 800-831-0806.
- You can submit your transcript via mail or Docufide or the National Transcript Center. Also, please send us any AP scores or college course transcripts. Mail them to:
1501 Morningside Ave.
Sioux City, IA 51106
- Students with 27 or more transferable college credits need a minimum transfer GPA of 2.25.
- Students with less than 27 transferable college credits follow high school student standards, including minimum ACT score of 20 or SAT score of 1410 if you have three scores and 940 if you have two scores.
You also must have ranked in the top half of your class OR have had a cumulative high school GPA of 2.5 or better (based on a 4.0 scale).
Students who have been out of school for more than five years aren’t required to present ACT or SAT scores.
Address: 1501 Morningside Ave, Sioux City, IA 51106
Submit your review