The Associate Degree in Nursing with a Practical Nursing Exit Point training program at Moraine Park Technical College grooms graduates for careers as nurses (LPN and/or RN) in ambulatory care functions, acute care functions and also long-term care institutions, as outlined by the Wisconsin Nurse Practice Act.
After successfully completing the very first two semesters of the training program, pupils meet the criteria to write the Practical Nursing National Council Licensure Examination. When this happens, pupils could job out and also look for employment as LPNs or proceed in the outstanding two semesters and also prepare to write the National Council Licensure Examination for Registered Nurses. Petition selection is in spring and fall.
About The School
Moraine Park Technical College is among the sixteen technical colleges in the Wisconsin Technical College System which is directed by its president, Bonnie Baerwald, along with the Moraine Park District Board.
The Moraine Park Technical College District encompass all of Fond du Lac, and also Green Lake regions, the majority of Dodge, and also Washington regions, and parts of 6 other regions. 26 K-12 school districts are found within the Moraine Park Technical College District boundaries. Other Moraine Park offerings consist of apprenticeships, fundamental skills education and also special programs and also services for targeted populations. Personalized training is available for business and also industry.
Total estimated program cost is USD $11,890
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Submit the college admission application.
- Submit the $30 one-time fee.
- Submit high school and other official college transcripts- Request that all official high school transcripts, or GED/HSED transcript and/or college transcripts be submitted to Moraine Park Technical College’s Admissions Office.
- Take the college assessment test (ACCUPLACER, ACT or other). Take a Placement Assessment, such as Accuplacer, ACT or Compass. MPTC offers ACCUPLACER placement assessment ($15 fee is non-refundable for no shows).
- Attend a program orientation with your advisor- Program orientations are offered throughout the year. Lead by the advisor, you will be introduced to your program, the college, and resources to help you get started. Ask for Student Services at 1-800-472-4554 to schedule your program orientation.
- Health Requirements need to be met and a Criminal Background Check is required.
Moraine Park Technical College
Address: 235 N National Ave, WI 54935
Submit your review