- With an aging society, the need for nurses is high. More than ever, qualified Christian nurses are required to extend compassion to clients who end up in a complex health care system. Whether you imagine yourself serving in a major metropolitan hospital, a home health center, or even an African village clinic, the nursing skills you obtain at Maranatha will equip you to be successful wherever God Almighty calls you. Their growing Nursing training program will provide you with over 1,000 hours of clinical experience in local hospitals along with other healthcare facilities.
- The training program leads to a Bachelor of Science in Nursing (BSN) and also readies eager students for a rewarding career. The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education certifies the baccalaureate degree in nursing at Maranatha Baptist University.
About the school
- Maranatha Baptist University is a Baptist school in Watertown, Wisconsin, United States, offering numerous undergraduate degrees, such as business management, sports management, accounting, office management, elementary and secondary teacher education, nursing, music, humanities, English, biology, and church ministries.
- And graduate degrees in education, biblical counseling, biblical studies, and also church music. The Institution was established on September 14, 1968.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $27,330
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
Admission to the Nursing program is a two-step process. You must first gain admission to the University. This step does not guarantee admission to the Nursing program. After satisfactorily completing the prerequisites listed, you are then admitted to the Nursing program on the recommendation of the director and nursing faculty.High school students are encouraged to prepare for Nursing program admission by taking biology, chemistry, anatomy and physiology, and three years of math prior to high school graduation. Writing, reading, comprehension skills, and attention to time management are imperative.
Admission to the Nursing program is competitive, and you are ranked and admitted based on the following requirements. After successfully completing
all 200-level classes, you are considered for enrollment in the Nursing program in the fall semester of your junior year. You must successfully complete the first four semesters before being considered for placement in the junior level nursing courses. Students transferring credits to apply for admission to Maranatha’s Nursing program:
- must meet all requirements for admission to the Nursing program.
- must have successfully completed on the first attempt any transferred science, math, or nursing courses.
- must have earned a C+ or better in any transferred science or math courses.
- must have earned a B or better in Nursing Pathophysiology, if transferring that course.
- must have earned a cumulative GPA of 2.75 or better.
Address: 745 W Main St, Watertown, WI 53094, USA
Submit your review