Lakeshore Technical College nursing training program grooms you for a career as a registered nurse (RN) in many different health-care functions. You will learn to provide proper holistic care that targets health and also illness for children to the aged. Theory and also lab courses in our state-of-the-art Clinical Competencies lab set the starting point for clinical practice. You will have comprehensive real life training providing care for clients all through Sheboygan and also Manitowoc regions to prepare you for the function of the RN after graduation.
The training program is certified by Accreditation Commission for Education in Nursing (ACEN). The program is an equal chance training program, and also auxiliary aids and services are available upon request to people that have disabilities. The regular associate degree nursing training program is a four-semester training program of nursing core courses. Upon graduation, a college student will have completed 70 credits.
About The School
Lakeshore Technical College is a technical and community college situated in Cleveland, Wisconsin, USA, which is centrally situated between the lakeshore towns of Sheboygan and also Manitowoc.
Total estimated program cost is USD $12,335
Following are the minimum requirements for ADN-RN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Submit Application and $30 fee
- Submit official transcripts (high school and other colleges)- An official transcript is defined as an original transcript, stamped with the school’s seal and sealed in an envelope from the granting institution.
- Complete Background Information Disclosure form and $16 processing fee.
- Entrance Assessment Scores- ACCUPLACER Assessment: The assessment is taken on the computer. The test is NOT timed. It typically takes 1.5 to 2 hours.LTC generally tests three areas: Sentence Skills, Reading Comprehension, and Arithmetic
- Submit FASU form- View and print Functional Ability Statement of Understanding for this program Health/TB Tetanus Form
- Chemistry requirement- You can complete the Chemistry Course Completion admissions requirement by:
- Completing one year of high school chemistry with grades of “B” or better in both semesters OR
- Complete one semester of a 4- credit, college level Chemistry course (course must include a lab) with a grade of “C” or better.
Please note: LTC’s Chemistry course has a pre-requisite of Accuplacer Reading score of 74 or equivalent AND 10-804-110 Elementary Algebra with Applications
- Health Occupations Entrance Assessment (HESI)- Completion of a HESI entrance exam with a Language Composite score of 80% is required for admission to the ADN program. A student may retake the exam a maximum of 3 times. Completion of HESI A2 Math Exam- No minimum score required. Completion of HESI A & P Exam- No minimum score required.
Lakeshore Technical College
Address: 1290 North Ave, Cleveland, WI 53015
Submit your review