How to get a baby boy
Lot of people all over the world wishes there could be a way to choose the gender of their unborn child naturally without going through artificial expensive procedures. It sound like a crazy wish to be able to choose the gender of your unborn child but it is a compelling factor to balance the family. So why am I talking about how to get a baby boy?
I happened to see one of my former co-worker on the streets and was happy for her that she was pregnant again. I asked her how excited she was at 7 months pregnant but I was surprised to hear her answer. She told me… “I am worried and afraid to go for a sonogram only to hear it another girl”. I had to be sensitive to her feelings and careful at the same time bearing in mind that others would die to have any baby. To cut the whole long story short, I decided to write this article so that anyone out there can read it and maybe get closer to having a baby gender of their choosing… but this is going to talk about how to get a baby boy. I will in future tell you how to get a baby girl.
I MUST MENTION THOUGH THAT THIS IS NOT MEDICALLY PROVEN WAY OF DETERMINING THE GENDER OF YOUR UNBORN CHILD AND YOU SHOULD ALWAYS ASK YOUR DOCTOR ABOUT ANY MEDICALLY RELATED THEORY YOU WANT TO PUT IN PRACTICE. THIS ARTICLE IS ONLY FOR INFORMATION PURPOSES ONLY ON SCIENTIFIC THEORIES THAT IF PUT TOGETHER CAN BETTER THE CHANCES OF GETTING THE BABY GENDER OF YOUR CHOICE.
With that out of the way, let’s go through some very basic scientific facts. They may not be very basic to everyone but anyone with college education with some classes in biology, anatomy and physiology will see these facts as basic and true. Since to give the whole information about how to conceive a baby gender of your choosing would take me writing a whole book, I will only list the important determinants of conception and gender determinants in human body. I will give you a good resource that you can read and it puts together all these facts for you in a language you can understand. By the way, we are expecting a baby girl in two months just like we had planned. Our best friends got a boy and a girl in the order they wanted following these scientific facts but in natural way. Here are the facts that you need to know and then work things out to favor a baby boy. I am only going to talk about a baby boy because if I mix the two, people with limited attention span and those not from scientific background might get completely lost.
- A sperm is the male egg. It contains either “Y” or “X” chromosome
- “Y” chromosome is for a baby boy (I will only talk about getting a baby boy)
- Sperms with chromosome Y for a baby boy have a long tail than “X”.
- Long tail means that they can swim faster than X for a baby girl.
- Sperms for a baby boy dies very fast especially if exposed to vaginal acidity.
- Even without being exposed to vaginal acidity, sperms for a baby boy live for about 12-24 hours.
- They are normally produces three times more than that of a girl.
- The vaginal fluid is acidic.
- The uterus and the rest of the female reproductive system have alkaline PH which is favorable for sperm survival
- Ovulation occurs 14 days before the first day of the cycle regardless your cycle pattern.
- Timing the ovulation is important part of this process
- The female ova survives for only about 24 hours after ovulation
- Fertilization occurs in fallopian tubes.
- The amount of sperms per ejaculation is directly proportional to the volume.
- The number of healthy sperms capable for fertilization is directly proportional to the volume, but some people have unviable sperms, don’t get me wrong on this. This is just for people without capability of fertilizing an egg and result to a baby.
- To make it easier for these weak sperms to swim, vaginal mucous must be of the right thickness and quality.
- A long foreplay is encouraged when trying to get a baby boy
- It is advisable for the woman to have an orgasm before the male orgasm or at the same time. Orgasmic contractions push fluids from cervical area (alkaline) making it to mix with acidic vaginal fluid. So when you are trying to have a baby boy, enjoy good sex
- A deep penetration and ejaculation as close to the cervix is advised
- The final point is: timing is everything here. You must time the right time to have sex and get it right and do it right. Without any techniques involved, you have 50% chance of getting either gender but with the right technique, this can boost your chances even higher. I have no statistic but it can raise your chances significantly.
Here is a good book called “pick the gender of your baby”. I think you should read it over and over again and get every word well understood! I recommend that book because I have read it and I approve it.
Here is what you need to do to get a baby boy. It is not a guarantee but you will increase your chances to a new high level.
- Have sex only on the day of ovulation and especially, few hours after ovulation. This is because the baby boy sperm can only live for about 12 hours-24hours. But since they swim faster, they will get to the egg first and… there you have it!
- The man should avoid any ejaculation for at least one week saving it for this day. You need large spern volume to conceive a baby boy. This increases the chances and probability of a baby boy conception.
- Have a good foreplay and make sure to have both male and female orgasm. The female orgasm is recommended first. This will make the vaginal PH neutral. Remember acid + alkaline = Neutral
- During male ejaculation, the man should go as deep as possible. Remember the sperms for a baby boy swim faster. You just made their journey shorter to fallopian tubes. You also saved them from swimming in a lot of acidic vagina by putting them close to the cervix.
- Pray to God and thank God for any baby He might give you because a baby is a blessing. I will be willing to answer your questions or hear from you if you leave a comment on this post
This article cannot be copied on another website, sold or republished. If you would like to tell a friend about this article, just send them a link via email.