- At the Arlington campus, you can take the very first steps towards your nursing career with the CCNE Certified* Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree training program. The 3-year BSN training program has no wait lists or even prerequisites, giving their BSN students the chance to earn their degrees faster compared to the traditional four-year institutions.
- Chamberlain College of Nursing’s BS in Nursing (BSN) degree training program enables students to earn their BSN degree in as few as 3-years of year-round study rather than the typical 4-years with summers off, enabling students to enter the workforce earlier than their peers at other higher education institutions.Chamberlain students or perhaps applicants with an LPN or LVN license get the chance to earn the 3-year BSN degree with up to nine proficiency credits for qualifying pupils who pass skills verification tests and also proficiency examinations.
- To meet the criteria to apply, students must be accepted to the Bachelor of Science in Nursing training program and hold an unobstructed, active or inactive license. As a practical/vocational nurse from the USA or even a jurisdiction that is an associate affiliate of the National Council of the State Boards of Nursing with no active discipline or even limitations on the license.
About the school
- Chamberlain College of Nursing is a for-profit nursing institution that offers bachelor, master and also doctoral degree programs in nursing. It is a subsidiary of DeVry Education Group. Chamberlain holds a certificate of approval from the Ohio Board of Regents.
- Chamberlain College of Nursing was initially founded in St. Louis in 1889, under the name Deaconess School of Nursing. The Deaconess tradition started in 19th-Century Europe when Theodor Fliedner of Kaiserswerth, Germany, founded the very first Deaconess Home and Hospital in 1836. The word deaconess signifies “one who is devoted to service,” being the female gender of the term deacon. Chamberlain College of Nursing offers undergraduate programs allowing pupils to earn a Bachelor of Science in Nursing degree (offered at all campus sites).
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $24,230
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- High school CGPA of 2.75 or GED® test score of 551 if taken between 2002-2013 or a minimum score of 600 if taken in 2014 or after
- College CGPA of 2.75 (must include at least 24 credit hours, excluding developmental courses)
- A2 Admission Assessment custom score of 73 which is inclusive of all academic subject areas
Address: 2450 Crystal Dr, Arlington, VA 22202, USA
Submit your review