Bishop State Community College is formally known as Sanford D. Bishop State Community College. The college was founded in 1927 which is now the part of Alabama College System. Bishop State Community College is state-supported whose foundations were laid in Mobile, Alabama.
LPN program at BSCC is fulfilling the mission of serving people of Washington counties and Mobile, Alabama which is being ensured by providing an innovative and ingenious environment to students. BSCC LPN program is accredited by NLNAC and Alabama Board of Nursing. Due to limited seats for LPN program, competition among aspirants usually gets tough.
After screening, selected candidates are taught both general and nursing courses. Training of selected candidates adds dynamic knowledge and vital experience for attaining professional skills. The introduction of core courses like ethical-legal issues, nursing process, safety and critical thinking are proficient in adding professional skills.
Total program cost is USD 3212. Out of station is 2.0 times the fee for in-state.
LPN Nursing program minimum requirements
Following are the minimum requirements for LPN nursing program. Keep in mind meeting minimum requirements does not assure the admission at BSCC.
- Open admission is offered to Bishop State Community College
- All high school and college transcripts which are officially issued by the respective school and college are required. You can bring the official transcripts by yourself in sealed envelope to the office. Moreover, you can also send your official transcripts via mail.
- All official transcripts are essential for proceeding admission process. You can inquire about transcripts to be received by the BSCC within 21 days. In order to keep a record of accepted course, you can also visit BSCC website.
- Minimum 2.5 GPA in last 24 credit hours studied at college is essential.
- Get yourself register for ATI TEAS-V exam. The test must be taken before submitting a request for LPN program. In case of any location other than Bishop State, you must request to send your scores to BSCC.
- Complete your application for the nursing Do not forget to submit the filled application before the deadline.
Bishop state community College
351 North Board Street
Mobile AL, 36603-5898
Submit your review