- A career in nursing offers an opportunity to help, heal, and also bring hope, and it starts with a Bachelor’s degree from Bellin College. Comprehensive clinical experience, the chance to learn many specialties, and also an emphasis on leadership will help you to be more confident and also marketable in your career.
- Nursing courses start in the initial semester of enrollment and are taken simultaneously with Bellin College general education courses. These courses are tutored by experienced faculty making use of the latest technology. General education courses are also approved from accredited 2 or 4-year The BSN degree requires at least 120 credits for graduation.
- Nurses are accountable for the delivery of efficient, top quality patient care in conjunction with other health care Graduates of Bellin College serve as role models for professional nursing, community service, and also lifelong learning. Their graduates are prepared to address the healthcare requirements of a diverse, global society and also its individuals, and are devoted to advancing the professional practice of nursing.
About the school
- Bellin College is a non-public nursing school and also graduate school of sciences situated in Bellevue, Wisconsin, a suburb of Green Bay, Wisconsin, United States. Bellin College is certified by the Higher Learning Commission of the North Central Association of Colleges and Schools.
- Bellin College was established as Deaconess Sanitarium Training School for Nurses in 1909 by Dr. Julius Bellin. The institution is built to train nurses for Dr. Bellin’s Deaconess Sanitarium along with other Green Bay, Wisconsin hospitals.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximately $27,110
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- You will apply to both Bellin College and the University of Wisconsin–Green Bay (UWGB). Bellin College has an articulation agreement with the University of Wisconsin-Green Bay (UWGB) to deliver general education courses for the Traditional nursing program. You will receive a traditional campus experience and have access to amenities at UWGB, while attending classes your freshman year at both Bellin College and UWGB.
- GPA – 3.25; ACT composite score of 23 (Note: A composite score of 20 or above will be considered by the Director of Enrollment at the time of review)
- Traditional applicants to the BSN program must provide proof of high school graduation or its equivalent via official final high school transcripts. Applicants who transfer 12 or more credits into Bellin College will not be required to provide the high school transcript, but must provide official college transcript(s). If applicant has been out of high school for over a year and has taken less than 12 college credits, the official high school transcript will be required.
Address: 3201 Eaton Rd, Green Bay, WI 54311, USA
Submit your review