- Abilene Christian University School of Nursing educates students for lifelong learning and also Christian service and leadership as professional nurses globally. The Nursing school teaches future nurses to assist health and healing in various healthcare settings. Christian faculty mentors pupils and also practicing nurses in an intensive educational environment that equips them with the skills and also critical thinking essential for outstanding careers as professional nurses. ACU Bachelor of Science in nursing is rooted in Christian service and also readies you for a profession in this fast-paced field
- First-year students may start as pre-nursing students and, after 2-years of general education, apply for admission into the School of Nursing
- The baccalaureate training program is endorsed by the Texas Board of Nursing. The Commission on Collegiate Nursing Education certifies the baccalaureate nursing training program at Abilene Christian University.
About the school
- Abilene Christian University is a non-public, non-profit university in Abilene, Texas, United States, associated with Churches of Christ. ACU was established in 1906, as Childers Classical Institute.
- Abilene Christian University is regionally certified by the Southern Association of Colleges and Schools. The Association to Advance Collegiate Schools of Business professionally certifies Abilene Christian University business programs, the Social Work programs are certified by the Council on Social Work Education, the Education programs are certified by Teacher Education Accreditation Council as well as the Marriage and Family Therapy programs are certified by Commission on the Accreditation for Marriage and Family Therapy Education.
Total estimated cost of attendance is approximate $27,000
Following are the minimum requirements for BSN Nursing Program. Minimum admission standards include:
- Complete an Application for Admission. There is a $50 nonrefundable application fee ($35 before November).
- Send your official high school and/or college transcript(s) to the Office of Admissions: ACU Box 29000, Abilene, TX 79699-9000.
- Request your ACT and/or SAT scores be sent to ACU. ACT and/or SAT writing score is recommended.
- Once we receive the above items, you will be considered for admission to ACU. You will be notified of your admissions status according to when your application was completed.
- Should you be granted admission, you will be given access to confirm your admission, pay your enrollment deposit, submit your Housing Preference Form (if applicable) and choose your meal plan online.
- Applicants must submit an A2 score with their application by the deadline. Applicants must test prior to these deadlines in order to submit scores to the School of Nursing at ACU on time. The HESI A2 scores is required to be 80% or higher in Math, Reading Comprehension, Grammar and Completion of Learning/Personality Styles section. Scores are available online once the testing session has closed.
Address: 1600 Campus Ct, Abilene, TX 79601, USA
Submit your review